Black 'n' White preview Black 'n' White preview

Smooth animation.. sounds? story?

BionicZenta responds:

Of course, I'll be adding the sound or soundtrack when it's done. The story is about two sticks of opposite worlds, white being the antagonist, black being the protagonist.
It's just a never ending battle. (Thinking of making a series, more detail too.)

First Time? First Time?

Creative. Lol

Teemo (Badgers Parody) Teemo (Badgers Parody)

I laughed more than I should have.

The Knowledge The Knowledge

Nice one!

Kno-Jazz Kno-Jazz

Can I assume that you produced the beat as well? If so, I personally want to tell you that I really enjoyed the sample and loop. I always enjoy these oldskool jazz sampled hiphop beats, so this was an instant fav for me!

Flow of an MC who went first could be more smooth, though. There were parts where he tried to fit too much words in a bar and it sounded... "iffy". Other than that, really nice track. Good job.

Just wonderin, wouldn't this be more of an oldskool rather than modern? Just curious.

999666 (Hardstyle) 999666 (Hardstyle)

I like me some hard style.

You left a review on one of my submission while back asking me to check out your submission and give you a feed backs and such, Sorry it took me so long. Don't get on new grounds that often now days. Anyways here we go.
----
Good
-----
Nice melodies!
I like the sound of that kick around 2:15
I see you are trying out many diff tricks and being clever with it.
Good effort
and nice FX you used for the intro of the song.
----------
Bad
-----------
I'm really not a fan of the "toms" that you useed in 0:37
Synth can be much louder and sound more "harsh" if you know what I'm saying. Make it a bit more heavy.
although you used a good intro, i suggest coming up with better transition for some parts.
Leave few seconds at the end of the song so people will know that the song has ended, lol I was like "damn this is a long ass song" but I realized it was only about 3 minutes long.
----------------
Overall
-----------------

It's good, I assume you're sort of new at this "hardstyle" genre, keep it up man. Start and the general idea of it are good. Keep practicing and keep up the good works. I suggest listening to some hard style artists. Like Dark Oscillators.

8/10
5/5
Check out my new songs when you have time.

-Elyon / Sumiyaka -